- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. ATL and BTL.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Vendor Management, interfacing with creative and production agencies
- Executing tie-ups, Promotional Activities and events in markets for primary lead generation
- Competitive analysis and formulation of strategies to meet the competitive challenge
- Analysis of market information, achieving industrial benchmarks.
- Designing & Implementation of a band brochures and leaflets
- Co-ordination with the other departments
- Playing key part in supporting Digital team interns of Website updating and Social media marketing
- Assist to publish articles in newspapers, souvenir magazines and presentation of Institute in media like TV, Radio etc.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Function:Marketing / Advertising / Media Planning
Industry Category:Consumer Markets
Job Reference ID:Eureka-002
Salary:3 to 4 Lakhs
Looking for people who knows local language(Telugu) and having marketing experience in AP & Telangana.
Any Degree-,Any Masters -
Experience:3 to 5 Yrs