- Lead a team of service technicians, typically for Facilities Management Contracts or large service sites
- Ensure that Schneider meets contractual requirements and exceeds customer expectations
- Develop skills, information and management discipline necessary to deliver services in a timely manner at planned gross margins, leveraging HBS tools, processes and best practices.
- Perform work on contracts and service projects to meet teams financial and productivity metrics.
- Reach objectives in terms of contract retention, billable hours, productivity, process compliance and margin.
- Lead team of direct reports in a common direction. Organize and lead frequent meetings with the direct reports focusing on performance metrics, customer satisfaction, profitability and process compliance..
- Enhance customer satisfaction by identifying system upgrade opportunities, spot service needs, maintenance contract additions and other sales leads, individually and with his/her assigned team.
- Monitor financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews available to spend versus actuals for different contracts.
- Continuously improve service operational metrics.
- Ensure the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels.
- Actively support the implementation and compliance of productivity enhancing processes related to service delivery, taking ownership to implant these in his or her own scope of responsibility.
- Lead and manage service team in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS Global and EMEAI
- policies, processes, procedures, service tools and business best practices.
- Set and implement standards (quality processes, service manuals, hour reporting) and ensure that the service team delivers to performance expectations
- Ensure contract escalation and renewal opportunities are maximized against plan and cancellations are controlled at plan level.
- Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure labour estimates are correct and the work is achievable from a technical perspective.
- Ensure that subcontracts, where applicable, are complete and documented. Participate in risk review (per Schneider policy).
- Ensures service contracts, additional works and small service projects are resourced properly.
- Develops relationships with local subcontractors to ensure an adequate pool of subcontractor resources is available.
- Manages selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate, with supply team.
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training, equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement.
- Ensure fire and security industry codes and standards are upheld. Ensure local statutory requirements are upheld.
Role:Service / Maintenance Engineer
Function:Production / Maintenance / Service Engineering
Sub Category:Electrical / Electronic Products
Job Reference ID:Schneider-002
Salary:5 to 8 Lakhs
- Manage the performance management process.
- Assist in development and training of other team members
- Build effect teams committed to organizational goals. Foster collaboration among team members and between teams.
- Engage employees by providing relevant information in a timely manner using clear and compelling messages and by
- listening to and valuing input from employees.
- Embrace change and guide the team through periods of change in a positive and proactive way.
- Enhance the performance of individuals and teams through setting challenging performance standards, providing
- constructive feedback on performance and collaboratively discussing improvement strategies.
- Follow the Schneider SOPs and ensure the team adheres to these emphasizing every service technician utilizes the
- service hand held tool and all work orders and dispatching is delivered through the Service Management System and GCCC.
- Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics
- Minimum 3 years of related support services experience in Schneider or a related industry
- Electrical or Electronic Associate Diploma/Degree
- Strong experience in BMS Systems
Diploma / Polytechnic-Electrical & Electronics Engineering,B.Tech/B.E-Electrical
Experience:3 to 8 Yrs