- Analyse department spending and variances on monthly basis
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected figures and actual expenditure and implementing corrective actions.
- Analysing the stock positions and stock movements and improve DIO for better working capital management.
- Maintaining Cost /Profit centre information and suggest cost saving measures to Department heads for better controls and improvement
- Analyse and approve orders as per approval authority matrix
- Conduct annual / monthly physical Stock Verification and Stock updating.
- Reporting and monitoring of aged inventories.
- Product Costing and finalizing the transfer price and calculating product/profit ratio.
- Managing cost management system/ techniques, devices costing of various stages in product development, monitoring various overheads and achieving maximum cost control in operations.
- Evaluating internal control system/ procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- Preparation of Product Cost Sheets and Variance Analysis of Actual Product Cost and Standard Cost
- Overhead allocation and Analysis of actual overhead cost & Standard Cost.
- Stakeholders : Plant Finance Manager (Direct Manager)
Department Heads in Plant, Plant Manager
External Stakeholders like Internal Auditor, Statutory Auditor etc
Role:Cost Accountant / ICWA
Function:Accounts / Finance / Tax / Audit
Industry Category:Food And Food Processing
Sub Category:Dairy / Milk Products
Job Reference ID:Parag-005
Salary:4 to 9 Lakhs
Please refer to the above jobdescription.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)-Commerce,Chartered Accountant-CA
Experience:3 to 8 Yrs