We are a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. The company owns and operates a 330.5 MW, Gas cum Naphtha fired, Combined Cycle Power Plant at Villages Pillaiperumalnallur and Manickapangu, Tharangambadi Taluk, Nagapattinam District, Tamil Nadu.
The plant has been in operations since April 2001. The company is managed by a team of professionals. The company is acutely aware of its Corporate Social Responsibilities and consistently meets the prescribed enironmental standards.